Regent Document Solutions supply equipment to private and public sector Customers across the whole West Midlands region, however, we also cater comprehensively for multi-sited organisations who have offices across the UK.
Our customer base includes not only blue chip Companies with well-known names but also includes local government, charities, colleges, schools and a whole host of smaller businesses which span wide ranging market sectors such as solicitors, accountants, architects, construction Companies, estate agents, doctor's surgeries, etc.
By working with Regent Document Solutions
Our Customers benefit from the following:-
- The fact that as we are independent we can offer solutions from a range of world-class manufacturers and are not limited to just one brand
- We can offer cost savings on highly-competitive pricing, not only the hardware but also the running costs!
- Regent prides itself on being able to tailor proposals & solutions to our Customer's exact requirements thereby providing total flexibility
- As we are able to 'cherry pick' from the best and most reliable equipment on the market to offer to our Customers, they are in turn, be assured of getting the latest technology most suitable for their individual applications.
- As part of our commitment to service excellence, all of our engineers are manufacturer-trained and fully equipped to provide the highest level of service back-up and preventative maintenance all within our comprehensive service agreement.
- Our service commitment also includes guaranteed fast response times, the promise of free loan equipment when and if required and a unique Continuous Copying Guarantee which gives our Customers the assurance that they will have a reliable fully performing machine for the whole term of their agreement with us.
- Regent's commitment to ethical business practices including 'plain english' contracts and supplying only Manufacturer-sourced toners, consumables and spare parts.
- All of Regent's employees are trained to be aware of their own responsibility to minimise their own effect on the environment and to therefore, go about their tasks with this ethos in mind, this also includes such aspects as re-using packaging, planning well to reduce journey distances, turning off un-used lighting, choosing environmentally friendly cars and vans and adhering strictly to relevant environmental legislation.